Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation with us to get you upgraded to solar energy. We’re happy to talk you through the whole process and answer any questions you may have.480-329-8483
Schedule a consultation
Available: Mon-Sun 8a-8p
the Phoenix Metro Area Professional Solar Paneling Consultations
Firefly Electric and Solar provides solar consultations across the Phoenix Metro Area. We assist local home and business owners in determining if solar conversions are worth the investment. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, Arizona is the sunniest state in the entire country. The installation of solar panels typically pays for itself very quickly, delivering energy savings and tax credits, while also reducing carbon footprint.
Solar Power Installation ∴ Solar Energy Consultation ∴ Solar Panel Consultation ∴ Residential Solar Panels ∴ Solar Energy Systems ∴ Chandler, AZ ∴ Gilbert, AZ
If you’re wondering if a solar energy system is right for your specific home or commercial building, get in touch with the professionals from Firefly Electric and Solar by way of our online contact form or give us a call at 480-329-8483. We customize our recommendations, drawing from extensive experience and expertise. Our knowledge and background proves invaluable throughout every stage of the process, ensuring a smooth, swift and successful completion anywhere across Gilbert, AZ, Chandler, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Solar Conversion Made Simple with Firefly Electric and Solar
A few of the many benefits of solar conversion include:
- For buying and installing a solar energy device, Arizona law offers a solar energy credit of 25% of the cost or $1,000 ( whichever is less). Eligibility includes credit for up to five tax years.
- Solar panels typically provide a lifespan of 25 to 30 years before any loss of efficiency, saving approximately $1,640 annually.
- Run the air conditioner off solar power
- When sunlight is partially obstructed by clouds or reflected, solar panels continue to work.
- Increased property value
- Utilizing a renewable energy source reduces reliance on fossil fuels and pollution